No products in the cart.
“Rumor” by Lee Brice First Dance
NOTE: this preview has been made private by WeddingDance.net due to copyright protection reasons. If interested in viewing it, please message us via the Chat Button stating the name of the song and artist and we will make it available for you. Thank you!
OF THE SONG:
for US customers only
1. Welcome Intro: Your First Step towards your First Dance.
2. Frame & Posture: Look the part 100% of the time.
3. Universal moves: The fundamentals that you’ll build your entire dance on.
4. Basic step: Glide across the floor with elegance and ease.
5. Change of Direction: Smoothly navigate around the floor like a pro.
6. Promenade: A wedding classic – dreamy “must have” move.
7. Under Arm Turn: A perfect move to show off your dress.
8. Pop Quiz 1: Check your progress so far & see if you’re ready to move on.
9. Lifts, Dips and Twirls: All the fancy moves that’ll add flair to your dance.
10. Alternative moves: Use to easily substitute any lifts you choose not to do.
11. Pop Quiz 2: Let’s see how ready you are to pull off a full dance.
12. First Dance Tips: Things to keep in mind for your Big Day.
13. Demo: Watch the full dance to music.
14. Step-by-step break down of the entire dance.
15. Thank you: Now you are ready for your Big Day!
Practice in your pajamas, dress up for date night, or stay classic in jeans and a T-shirt. Whatever your preference, that’s the perk of learning your First Wedding Dance from the comfort of your home, being able to stay true to who you are from beginning to end. Don’t like heels? Go barefoot! Prefer to dress up? Go for it! Be exactly who you are – the beautiful, interesting, individual that you are! After all, that’s EXACTLY why we created this online course in the first place…so you have the freedom of practicing the dance choreography with step-by-step instruction from expert instructors (us!), all while staying cozy & comfortable at home. Your home is your own private dance studio. This means you can learn your Wedding Dance in a safe, intimate setting with just you and your partner…no extra eyes, nerves, or other couples dancing around you. Love turns a house into a home. Just like your First Dance, we may provide the steps, support, and instruction, but you & your fiancé bring it to life through your love for one another. There’s nothing more beautiful than that.
Learn from the Best: Wedding Dance Instruction by Daniella Karagach and Pasha Pashkov
We are the co-founders of The Wedding Dance School and your expert choreographers & instructors for every single lesson in each course. But, did you know that we’re also Pros on the Emmy award-winning dance competition show Dancing With The Stars? Plus, Daniella is Season 30’s Mirrorball Champion alongside her partner Iman Shumpert? Oh, and did we mention Daniella received her first Emmy nomination for Outstanding Choreography for 2 of her dances on Season 30? And before we joined the cast of DWTS, did we mention we traveled the world for 10 years living out of a suitcase, representing the USA in multiple world-renown dance competitions across the US, Europe, and Asia, while also teaching wedding dance couples their First Dance while living in New York? Yes, the last 15+ years have been BUSY, filled with a lifetime’s worth of lessons, knowledge, and memories we carry with us to this day that we now share with all of you through our online courses. We’ve taken every single thing we’ve ever learned about dancing with a partner into the Wedding Dance School so that you and your fiancé can learn a First Dance that’s designed by experts, but 100% for beginners. By the end of your course, you’ll feel not only confident in your dance abilities, but like an absolute superstar.
to choose your song from